If you have a business account with Get on Board, then you have a "Work with us" page ready and absolutely free.
What are the advantages of using this page to list your jobs?
- It's ready and available. It won't take you more than five minutes to personalize it! You can include a YouTube video with your employer's brand, upload images, and add text content.
- Sleek and responsive design. The page always looks good, on all devices.
- Professionals will be able to follow your page on Get on Board. By following your page, professionals will instantly know about all the new jobs you post.
- You can embed this page into your own website by copying and pasting a simple code.
How can you customize your career site?
Only the administrators of a company account can modify this information. If you have administrator permissions, go to the menu with your username (on the desktop it is in the upper right corner), and select "Customize your careers page".
Your company page is the most important place to communicate your employer brand on Get on Board. Following the simple tips below will allow you to get the most out of it.
Suggestions to improve your career site
- Customize the page with your brand color. Your brand color will be visible on your company page and on all the jobs you post on Get on Board, as well as on the ads where you hire Boost.
- Upload a background image. The background image gives great enhancement to your page and allows you to impregnate it with your brand. For example, you can upload a picture of your computer, your workplace, or some visual branding element (such as a texture).
- Change the header layout. You can use the background image at the side of the text or behind it, covering the whole header. You can use a white background and use your brand color as an emphasis, or have a colored header for maximum impact.
- Include a YouTube video. You can embed a YouTube video directly into your page to display employer-branded content about your company, culture, work environment, benefits, or interviews with people on your team.
- Write a longer description. By default, we only ask for a short description from each company that signs up to Get on Board; but there is an additional field with a longer description where you can add text formatting such as links, lists, or bold. Explaining more about your projects, workplace or team culture is hugely effective in attracting applicants.
- Customize the title. By default, this page is titled "Work at <Company>". You can modify it to have a more personalized title, like your company's slogan.