On Get on Board, you can post jobs and unlock them one by one in order to access the applicants' information. This is recommended for companies that hire a maximum of 5 professionals per year or very sporadically. If your company hires constantly or more than 5 professionals per year, we recommend you choose a subscription plan tailored to your needs. This will allow you to save considerably compared to individual unlocks.
If your company is in a digital transformation process, and you still don't know how many professionals you will need to hire in the next few months, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through it.
Some of the advantages of subscription plans are:
- Considerable savings in comparison with pay-as-you-go job postings.
- Always-on jobs. Subscription plans allow you to keep jobs always open; pay-as-you-go job postings only last 30 days.
- You get exclusive access to our growing Talent Database of thousands of Latin-American tech professionals.
Additionally, the Recruiter, Corporate and Unlimited plans have some extra advantages:
- Invoiced billing
- Payment via wire transfer
- 1-hour training video call to make the most out of Get on Board.
- Priority support (video call and Whatsapp)
Learn more about the benefits of subscription plans here.