Nisum is a leading global digital commerce company with services that cover strategy and digital transformation, data management and advanced analytics, cloud platforms and cloud migration services, blockchain, business agility and custom software development.
For you to keep in mind :)
Nisum Latam is working remotely. This position is full time.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
•Maintain and continuously improves Service and Experience cloud with Salesforce and any other related support.
•Prepares documentation for system enhancements and customization, provides training and leadership to super-users, and manages user security.
•Implement process improvements and automations to optimize operational and support processes.
•Interface on a day-to-day basis with other product managers, developers and other administrators to support business operations
•Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
•3+ years of Salesforce Administration in a high-growth technology company
•Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
•Strong technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
•Preferred 1-2 years experience as Service Cloud and/or Experience Cloud administrator
•Preferred 1+ year experience with Agile Methodology
•Preferred 1-2 years working deployment tools (Flosum a plus)
•Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders
•Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time
•Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
•Serve as Salesforce guru to internal departments with Salesforce-related tasks
•Visualforce, SQL, Apex Code experience preferred
- To be part of an international and multicultural company that supports diversity.
- To participate in international projects with a presence in North America, Pakistan, India and Latam.
- Work environment with extensive experience in remote and distributed work, using agile methodologies.
- Culture of constant learning and development in current technologies.
- Pleasant and collaborative environment, with a focus on teamwork.
- Access to learning platforms, Google Cloud certifications, Databricks, Tech Talks, etc. Being part of various initiatives and continuous participation in internal and external activities of innovation, hackathon, technology, agility, talks, webinars, well-being and culture with the possibility not only to participate but also to be an exhibitor.
- If you reside in Chile, you also have access to the following benefits: Sodexo Card, Sala Cuna benefit, agreement with SmartFit gym, access to Complementary Health Insurance, Mutual Security, among others!
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.
¡Ven y se parte de un equipo que transforma! — Nisum Latam's full profile