SoftServe is a leading advisory and IT development service company focused on helping clients to build cutting-edge and innovative solutions while delivering exceptional value. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of thinkers and makers in more than 40 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
Our client, based in Utah, is one of the largest residential security and home services companies having over one million customers in the U.S. and Canada. With award-winning customer service and smart technology, the company focuses on enhancing security, ensuring safety, and increasing energy efficiency. The result is a smart home solution that saves time and money and ultimately simplifies the life of end users. A team of more than 50 specialists working with them, the primary focus of our client is on ensuring safety and security.
We are seeking an experienced Intermediate/Senior Azure DevOps engineer to join the client SRE/DevOps professional team.
You will be responsible for managing and automating the deployment, scaling, and monitoring of our applications and infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that our applications are reliable, scalable, and secure.
Also you will be working with:
• Professional DevOps/SRE team
• Microsoft Azure services
• Development and operations teams to design, build, and maintain our infrastructure
• Work with SRE/DevOps tickets
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure, application, and environment
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends to ensure that our infrastructure and processes are modern and efficient
• Knowledgeable and experienced in Jenkins - MUST
• Have experience with Vault, Terraform, SaltStack (good to have)
• Knowledge about .Net, and Azure cloud services
• Knowledge of Python would be a plus
• Experienced with Kubernetes and Docker
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Have good communication and collaboration skills
• Fluent in English; ability to express ideas fluently, make presentations and ensure coherent written messages
• Advance the products
• Engage with different parties and stakeholders
• Grow professionally
• Build the friendly and impactful team
• Add value to the business
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Chile.