We are seeking an enthusiastic junior QA engineer to join our team, willing to help us solve challenging problems and grow professionally along the way.
Nor quality assurance or quality assistance. We have our own approach. We focus on adding value to the rest of the teams. We do not just write tests or define test cases, because our focus is also on facilitating tools and processes to boost productivity. There is an actual testing culture across the team too. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and building quality products is essential.
We are a developer-oriented, API-first company. QA at Belvo will entail working with APIs, SDKs, libraries and other infrastructure and integration-oriented software.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Conduct manual tests when necessary
- Collaborate with other teams to improve quality across the company
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Design and build end-to-end solutions, to automate testing of complex systems
- Define and track quality assurance metrics
- Bring fresh ideas to the team and analyze new testing tools, trends and methodologies to improve existing ones
- Spread testing and QA best practices across the company