The Bridge Social is a startup of digital talents, we develop technology at the LATAM level, we have been working for different countries remotely (it can always be or due to COVID-19), our development is mainly to work on digital transformation, specifically with agility teams.
We are looking to integrate a Front End Developer, highly knowledgeable in React Native, ReactJS, CSS3 and Redux technologies, into our team. This position will be remote. You can work from wherever you are in al Latin America, joining a high-performing team and an exciting multicultural environment in a world-class company.
- Developing React applications, creating complex PWAs and having a deep understanding of the different architectures and patterns to build apps.
- Ensure that the code is of good quality following world-class standards.
- Promote, from their experience, technological improvements in the equipment and be a reference in the technical design and implementation of frontend solutions.
- Creation of guides, specifications and technical guidelines for work teams
- Participate in a transversal way in the center in the support to the user for solving problems, improvements and optimizations to the flows related to usability.
- Analysis and definition of requirements for team members with a Junior profile.
+3 years of experience as a mobile application developer.
1+ year of experience working in Agile - Scrum teams
1+ year of experience in the use of code versioning, continuous integration and automatic deployment platforms
Experience in development of hybrid and / or native mobile applications
Experience and knowledge in Reactive Programming
Experience in the design, development and publication of mobile applications with:
• React Native
• OpenID Connect Authentication
• Authorization Oauth 2.0
Advanced programming experience with:
• ES5, ES6 and TypeScript
• Design patterns
• Offline Caching Strategies
Advanced knowledge of automated testing for mobile applications
• Knowledge and experience in API consumption (REST and Graphql)
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.