Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for eCommerce (customers include Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com). By combining our proprietary asset light network along with technology and customer support, we ensure that consumers around the world receive their packages without the hassle and pain that is typically associated with international shipping.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO) article to understand why brands love us.
- Improve development and deployment experience by polishing our CI/CD pipelines
- Configuring granular access control in the system to prevent attacks and accidental failures, but preserve connectivity
- Helping with resource and cost optimization trying out and setting up serverless and other advanced approaches
- Improve system monitoring by creating amazing dashboards and reasonable alerts
- Work with software developers team on creating ChatOps system for easy management from everywhere
- Enrich our fancy knowledge base in Notion with new details and articles
- Learn about the world of international shipping
- Understand our clients’ pain points and needs, collaborate with some of them directly to ensure the success
- Be a part of a supporting team that will help you to adapt, improve and cope with failures
- 2+ years DevOps/SRE experience
- A college graduate with a technical degree
- Proficient in English reading and writing
- Practical experience with Linux and Amazon Web Services in real environments
- General scripting skills for replaying routine actions (Bash, Python, JS etc)
- Skills of infrastructure troubleshooting
- Excellent understanding of Linux, Clouds, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Web and Proxy servers work principles
- Understanding network and especially web security aspects
- Expertise with Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, Git, GitHub Actions, Nginx, ELK stack
- Tolerance to absence of full and reliable internal documentation and readiness to improve that when necessary
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.
At Passport, we approach each other with respect, we engage with each other’s ideas, and we trust each other to deliver. We love to collaborate with one another, and prioritize team bonding experiences, both virtually and in-person. — Passport Shipping's full profile