Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Angular Engineer at BairesDev
We are looking for Angular Engineers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed worldwide. We are looking for proactive people, and team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Develop, code, test, and debug application programs of varying complexity.
- Code user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the high performance of all systems developed.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack.
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser-compatible code.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or PostgresSQL
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Costa Rica, Honduras, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Belize, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Brazil or Ecuador.