EVEN makes it easy for music lovers to listen and collect the albums of their favorite artists before it is made available to the public on streaming platforms. EVEN provides a platform that allows music artists to turn their albums into limited collectible NFTs that they can sell directly to fans. EVEN will reform the current payout system that exists in the music industry by allowing artists and collaborators to get paid instantly directly after every purchase.
As we continue to hire our core team, we are seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to help us write the first chapter of our story. We’re in build mode, joining now means helping shape the future of the music industry as we launch into our ambitious future.
We are looking for a talented and experienced full-stack RoR software engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web-based applications' front-end and back-end components. You will work closely with our product and design teams to create intuitive and user-friendly experiences and will have the opportunity to shape the direction and future of our products.
What You’ll Do:
Lead, build, test, and release large-scale systems within the team, making the right tradeoffs for risk and long-term maintainability.
• Design, develop, and maintain the front-end and back-end components of our web-based applications using modern technologies and frameworks.
• Collaborate with product and design teams to create intuitive and user-friendly experiences.
• Write high-quality, well-documented, and maintainable code that follows best practices and standards.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues, and provide solutions to improve the performance and stability of our applications.
• Participate in code and design reviews, and provide constructive feedback to improve the quality of our products.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development and continually improve your skills and knowledge.
• 4+ years of Experience with Ruby on Rails is required.
• Experience with databases, such as MySQL and knowledge of SQL/PostgreSQL.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Passion for creating intuitive and user-friendly experiences, and a strong attention to detail.
• You love crafting beautiful UX to solve the user’s problem.
• Love to be scrappy and ship.
• You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
Here is the tech stack that we are currently using:
• Experience with blockchain development tools and frameworks (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Metamask).
• Interest in building out the infrastructure of a dApp or integration with a blockchain
• Competitive Salary.
• Monthly health and wellness stipend.
• Flexible vacation policy
• A fun and collaborative work environment
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.