SoftServe is a global digital service and consulting company. We're working on 2,000+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, APAC, and LatAm regions. SoftServians help transform, accelerate, and optimize how our clients, including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies, do business. We are a multicultural team based in Ukraine, Mexico, and Chile. We also collaborate tightly with our customer's IT teams.
Together with our client from USA, we are working on the solution for the SaaS platform for mid-size retail stores (both offline and online) and includes an e-commerce platform, Point-of-Sales software, Inventory, and product management, Vendor Management, Marketplace, Marketing module, etc.
Within the scope of this assignment you, as a developer, will work with legacy code without standard frameworks, just a custom one, thus, there are no specific requirements. Would be nice (but not obligatory) to have skills in React or Vue.js as a frontend is written on the Vue.js.
• Developing new functionality as well as support and developing existing features;
• Maintenance and bug fixing of the current and newly developed software;
• Communicating with a native speaker on a daily basis;
• Shipping maintainable, robust, and tested code in production
• With 5+ years of experience as Software Developer (PHP)
• Experienced with developing web applications or APIs;
• Knowledgeable in PHP, MySQL, Vue.js
• Experienced in Git
• Knowledgeable in OOD principles and patterns
• Upper intermediate English level for communication
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Chile.