This job already got lots of applicants. Coach Pro gives you real-time alerts so you are the first to apply to the job you want.
SoftServe is a leading advisory and IT development service company focused on helping clients to build cutting-edge and innovative solutions while delivering exceptional value. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of thinkers and makers in more than 40 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
Our client is based in Utah and is one of the largest residential security and home services companies having over one million customers in the U.S. and Canada. The client received the J.D. Power and Associates "Outstanding Customer Service Experience" certification. With award-winning customer service and smart technology, the company focuses on enhancing security, ensuring safety and increasing energy efficiency.
The result is a smart home solution that saves you time and money and ultimately simplifies your life.
• Well set up engineering SCRUM process with two-week sprints and release to production every iteration
• Have support from a separate SRE and DevOps team
• Interesting and challenging development tasks, debugging, unit testing, and defect fixes
• Product Owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope
• Cooperate with other engineers, encouraging engineering best practices, demonstrating how to create effective designs and write maintainable, reusable code
A Software engineer who has the current skills:
• Technical: C#, ASP.NET Core Web API, Azure
• Will be a plus to know: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Slack, Splunk
• English: Upper-Intermediate level, be able to explain solutions to the customer and easily communicate
• Eager to collaborate with other software engineers on the client side.
• Self-driven and able to navigate through our client’s code base with reasonable comfort and ease, and with limited supervision or guidance
• Grow professionally
• Advance the product
• Build the friendly and impactful team
• Add value to the business
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Chile.