1. Participate in the entire life cycle of a digital platform and web application, focusing on the coding and debugging of information for development according to the requested requirements.
2. Gather and address the technical and design requirements of the project to determine the scope of development.
3. Collaborate in the implementation of the architecture of the digital platform.
4. Develop Front-End and Back-End for the correct functioning of the digital platform and web application of the project.
5. In charge of handling each of the aspects related to the creation and maintenance of a web application.
6. Carry out development tests to guarantee the quality and service of the digital platform and web application.
7. Register and maintain control of the versions of the digital platform and web applications through the GIT software.
8. Register modifications and new functionalities in the workbook. To speed up the development of the project.
9. Provide support and training on the functionality of the digital platform and web application to the internal project team.
10. Establish strategies for each part of the web development process and web application of the project.
11. Create the databases to safeguard the information of the digital platform and the web application, as well as being capable of versioning the source code to optimize the integral creation of web pages and apps.