Our Client is a Service Company which needs to expand and upgrade its information system. In that matter, they are beginning a new effort to transition their existing application into a modern environment, to expand their current product offerings. As a new recruit for Cloud Coder Labs, you will work closely with the rest of the Development Team of our Client, to help establish the technological direction, best practices, and standards of quality.
We are looking for experienced professionals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing market, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, we want to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with our Client’s web applications.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
· Manage projects with timely deadlines.
· Write clear, concise, and well documented code.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Integrate third-party APIs when required.
· Write unit, integration, component, and end-to-end tests.
· Create mock data scenarios for development and testing.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Create and maintain documentation.
· Help establish technological direction, best practices, and standards of quality.
· 3+ years of professional experience developing mobile applications for iOS.
· Must be proficient in Swift, XCode and/or Objective-C.
· Strong hands-on experience building consumer facing mobile solutions for iOS.
· Have published one or more iOS application in the App Store.
· Deep understanding and experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text along with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning; or other iOS frameworks.
· Hands on experience with REST API services.
· Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of high-volume mobile applications.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making skills
· Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
· Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands and work well under pressure.
· Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with Client via Meet (or Zoom) or on the phone.
· Proficient in English Language (Oral and Written).
· Availability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.