Architonic - ArchDaily’s vision is to empower everyone who makes architecture happen to create a better quality of life! With more than 200M monthly pageviews and a database of 450,000 product pages for architects and designers to browse from, we’re constantly developing and improving our user experience through our apps, platforms and services.
We care about your wellbeing and provide a culture that fosters happiness, innovation, and integration. We give you flexibility to work remotely, abroad, independently. We appreciate your time to rest when you need to, given that you are responsible for your own goals. You would be joining a multicultural, international team full of proactive young people with constant new challenges and a horizontal structure where your voice will be heard.
We are looking for UI Designer
As Architonic - ArchDaily’s UI Designer, you’ll be in charge of taking our interfaces and usability to the highest standards, creating thoughtful and appropriate design solutions by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces that satisfy user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints. You’ll also be responsible for keeping the site coherent on all its views and updated with the industry standards.
You will work under the day to day guidance of the UX Manager and Head of Product, as a key member of the product team, collaborating closely with the best engineers, product managers, business leaders, and commercial partners in the industry.
- Interfaces Design: pixel perfect standard
- Design hypothesis prototyping to test together with our UX expert
- Develop user journeys, content diagrams, wireframes, usability tests, interaction user flows, and high fidelity mockups. Translate mockups into reusable components within a Figma design system
- Support design decisions with best practices and data from usability tests, site metrics, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- User-centered approach: Listen attentively to uncover assumptions, core problems, and opportunities. Analyze user feedback and iterate to enhance user experience. Develop compelling storytelling.
- Provide a clear direction for development teams to implement designs to the front-end, as well as participate in the frontend delivery doing QA to ensure pixel perfect design.
- Develop guides, components, and relevant documentation to keep our internal digital ecosystem updated, coherent, and beautiful.
- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Proficiency in communicating throughout the design process from formulating a high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups. Compelling storytelling skills.
- 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 proposals come from a deep understanding of the end user’s mental models, desires and motivations.
- 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀: pixel perfect designs, a strong eye for detail, and proficiency in interaction design.
- Proficient in best practices for 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻, and 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻.
- Personal management and time management skills, strong problem-solving skills.
- High English level
- At least 2 years of User Interface Design, designing for both mobile and desktop experience.
- Architechie, Bachelor degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or related field.
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work implemented and tested with real users
𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 about architecture and/or design and understands architects/designers (or is motivated to learn).
We have a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, develop exciting projects and leave your mark on the biggest architectural platform of the world, working closely with key stakeholders (several of them architects, with high level of design knowledge) to define intuitive designs that meet our company goals and objectives, at the same time that they deliver the best design experience to our users, architects.
We care about the happiness and well-being of our team by promoting communication and a culture based on celebration.
- Flexible work (home office, possibility of remote work, among others)
- Complimentary insurance
- Multicultural environment
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Healthy snacks
- 5 extra days of vacation (after 1 year in the company)
- Among others!
If you are curious and want to know more, we invite you to review our hashtags #humansofarchdaily and @daily.tonics on instagram. Apply and be part of our team!
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.