Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote Business Intelligence Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
- Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
- Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
- Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
- Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.