We're crypto ecosystem builders. We empower everyday individuals with peer-to-peer technology in addition to providing blockchain solutions to a wide variety of clients from standard corporations and foundations to DAOs and treasuries.
Our goal is to become one of the top blockchain development firms in the world, but not by creating the 10 millionth "novel" blockchain and starting from 0 as one may expect. Instead we are tackling real problems in existing ecosystems in top crypto projects, thereby addressing the real needs of users. As such we aren't reinventing the wheel but rather fortifying existing designs of the wheel and building out the rest of the car which makes the wheel actually useful.
Our founding team has combined over a decade of experience in blockchain development and producing products. The dcSpark team has proven deep knowledge in creating cryptographic libraries, ideation of protocols, etc.
We are seeking a skilled Devops Engineer to join our growing team. As DevOps at dcSpark, you will be responsible for deployment and maintenance of internal and external IT infrastructure across the organisation with a focus on managing resources and agreed deliverables.
We are looking for someone with comprehensive knowledge of the blockchain space (or willingness to learn), a solid understanding of technical and business perspectives, an aptitude for thinking outside the box, and great interpersonal skills.
● Knowledge of Linux systems
● Blockchain passion - you listen to podcasts, watch videos, attend meetups. You keep up with the field as something that consumes you.
● Able to work productively and independently in a decentralised team
● Basic knowledge of Nix, NixOS, NixOps and Hydra is a plus
● Scripting and programming skills with the ability to develop custom tool integrations
● Experience using version control with git
● Experience maintaining bug tracking, code review, coverage analysis, agile tracking, and testing tools
● Experience with continuous integration tools
● Experience administering application servers, containers, and web servers
● Some experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
● Experience with AWS, Google Compute, or other cloud provider is a requirement
● Proficient English language and communication skills
● Proven experience supporting developers and maintaining open-source tools and libraries
● You will be someone who works well on your own and with a team
● You value cooperation and collaboration above all, and are not afraid to ask for clarification or help when needed
● You are kind and respectful of others’ opinions and you are open and act with integrity when engaging in academic or technical discussions
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.