We are a diverse professional team, working 100% remote all around the US and LATAM.
We inspire excellence, and encourage teams and leaders to bring their best each day to promote a culture of growth and achievement. Join us in creating and acquiring awesome companies.
We are building a product in the fintech space.
We seek a Senior DevOps to help us build scalable, efficient, and secure cloud infrastructure for a fintech project.
Our infrastructure is Cloud Native in AWS, and our tech stack includes React, NodeJS, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
We are looking for someone with good communication skills to work with our existing DevOps team.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems in AWS
- Improve and manage CI/CD tooling
- Implement, maintain and improve observability and monitoring
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies
- Assist during Production Incidents
- Provide timely support to developers and assist with new developers onboarding Skills & Qualifications
Strong knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, ECS, etc..)
● Experience implementing and maintaining Kubernetes Cluster in a production environment
● Managing production infrastructure with Terraform
● Linux system administration background
● Scripting experience with Python or Bash
● Database administration knowledge (SQL and No SQL)
● Familiarity with Networking Concepts
● Familiarity with Github Actions and Jenkins
● Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog
● Desirable Configuration Management experience such as Ansible or similar
● Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
● Good technical English (written and spoken)
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Latam.