Software Development Engineer in Test in Fz Sports
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
We're a global technology company dedicated to connecting sports fans with the content they love. Our mission is to leverage new technologies and innovative business models to optimize the sports value chain, reinventing the way rights holders, brands and fans connect and engage with each other, and our goal is to build the world’s premiere digital destination for viewing, engaging with and monetizing sports content.
We want an A-team player to continue to enhance our growth and become the champions of this industry. We want you to stop being a substitute and become our star striker to lead us to win by a landslide. We are currently looking to hire a SDET 📈 who will join us to contribute with knowledge and give it all on the field.
Duties and responsibilities 💻
- You'll have the chance to work for different squads in our organization and be able to strengthen your knowledge about the many areas of work.
- You will be in charge of the design, management, and execution of test cases.
- You will have to perform test case automation.
- You will have to integrate automations to continuous deploy flow.
- Along with all this, you will always be responsible for the quality assurance of the processes.
Required qualifications and skills 👩🏼🚀
- 2+ years of experience in QA Automation.
- Manual QA knowledge.
- Experience performing test case design.
- Handling of project management and testing tools (qTest, Jira, Redmine, Azure, etc).
- Handling of automation tools (Selenium Java/Python, Cypress, UFT, etc).
- Knowledge in DeVops is a plus (Jenkins, Azure).
- Understand written English to read international documentation.
More about us ⚽
At Fz Sports you will work with a multicultural, dynamic and challenging team. It goes without saying that no player faces challenges alone, because in our company you will have the best coaches and players in the tech industry to support you and help you win this tournament. We need a Team Player, proactive, self-sufficient, and motivated enough to be part of our dream team!
We want enthusiastic and hard-working A-team players, willing to get involved in a growing industry with a rapidly changing environment. If you think you have what we are looking for, don’t think about it twice and apply to join our team!
Fully remote You can work from anywhere in the world.
Flexible hours Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
Computer provided Fz Sports provides a computer for your work.
Informal dress code No dress code is enforced.
Vacation over legal Fz Sports gives you paid vacations over the legal minimum.
Remote work policy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.