¿What is ResIT?
We are a company made up of engineers and designers with a common passion for technology and knowledge, focused on developments guided by agile methodologies, quality assurance and a central role of the client and cutting-edge technologies. We are known for being young people with a fascination for new technologies and for delivering a professional service, with an excellent work environment. Collaboration and learning are our main focus.
We carry out projects of all kinds and for different industries. We love to solve problems and we are a lover of collaborative work. We work making custom developments for large companies and for the government, which allows us to expand our knowledge and broaden our professional career. In addition, we generate our own products, which gives us greater flexibility in learning and testing with the client.
ResIT has an alliance with a very prestigious Italian Software Company. On this occasion, we are looking for a talent to work from Chile, 100% remote, with ATS projects.
ATS S.p.A (www.atscom.it) is an Italian company that deals software development, system integration and consulting, mainly in the Financial and Large Enterprise industries. The goal of ATS is to offer customers very innovative ICT solutions in Micro-services, Low-latency, Responsive Platforms, Data Analytics, DevOps and UX.
The candidate has at least 3 years of experience on Enterprise projects, he will be included in the
Analysis and Development Team and operate in full autonomy with direct reporting to the Head of
Enterprise Applications. The candidate will design and develop solutions for a primary and large
Italian Financial/ Service Enterprise with agile methodology.
• Knowledge of HTTP, REsT, JSON, WebSocket;
• Back End Development with Java 8+, Spring Boot / Micronaut / Quarkus;
• Knowledge of relational databases, such as MySql or PostgreSQL;
• Knowledge of non-relational databases, such as MongoDb or ElasticSearch;
• Knowledge of Docker and Docker-compose;
• Knowledge of Micro-services Architecture, Reactive Programming.
• Advanced English;
• Team work;
• Target Oriented;
• Interest in the new Technologies.
• Knowledge Kubernetes e OpenShift;
• Knowledge of Scale programming Language, or functional programming;
• Knowledge of Solr, HBASE and other non-relational databases;
• Knowledge of cloud provider and DevOps activities (AWS, Azure);
• Knowledge of GraphQL;
• Knowledge of ReactJs o VueJS.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Chile.