Full-Stack Developer in iVisa
Closed job - No longer receiving applicants
We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking to the best developer to help us build out new features and product lines for our global travel business.
Our Developer team is fully distributed/remote. We use the latest technologies including Laravel v8 (PHP 8), Vue.js, and Docker. Our codebase is about 80% PHP and 20% Vue.js, so a strong understanding of each technology is essential. We have a fast-paced development cycle that utilizes unit-testing and we deploy code to production daily.
We are currently carrying out new projects such as improving and enhancing our application and website. Also, we are going to launch an application to the market, so your experience will be very helpful. Also, we want to innovate with the best tools to make our work faster and more efficient.
What would you do?
- Prioritize projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members.
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Identify user and system requirements for new initiatives
- Manage PHP 7 or 8 tools.
- Have knowledge of Vue.js
- You will be evaluated based on your code output
- Perform data integration.
- Support activities to existing systems.
What are we looking for?
- You have +6 years of proven experience as an Full Stack Developer
- Experience using Vue.js and Docker (Preferred)
- We don't have constant meetings or check-ins so it's important that you're able to manage your time wisely
- Advanced written and verbal English
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer
What we offer?
- Remote-first with support for flexible working arrangements.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded environment with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
Fully remote You can work from anywhere in the world.
Flexible hours Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
Computer provided iVisa provides a computer for your work.
Informal dress code No dress code is enforced.
Remote work policy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.