Our Client is a Service Company which needs to upgrade its information system. In that matter, they are beginning a new effort to transition their existing application into a modern environment, to expand their current product offerings. As a new recruit for Cloud Coder Labs, you will work closely with the rest of the Development Team of our Client, to help establish the technological direction, best practices, and standards of quality.
We are looking for experienced professionals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing market, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, we want to meet you!
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to work alongside our Client´s innovative and growing digital team. This candidate will support the development team with in-depth WordPress efforts. The role will be based to remote developers. Daily workload includes, but limited to, development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta-information edits, image manipulation, full site code outs, and plugin installation.
· Work as part of a small team to build applications using WordPress.
· Architect, build, and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
· Collaborate with Web Application Developers to share components between web and mobile applications.
· Implement pixel-perfect UIs that match designs.
· Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
· Integrate third-party APIs when required.
· Write unit, integration, component, and end-to-end tests.
· Create mock data scenarios for development and testing.
· Work with native modules when required.
· Create and maintain documentation.
· Help establish technological direction, best practices, and standards of quality.
· 3+ years of professional experience and full understanding working with PHP & WordPress.
· 2+ years of professional experience and full understanding working with eCommerce tools.
· Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish.
· Ability to modify an existing WordPress site.
· Ability to launch a WordPress site live on the web with all assets in place.
· Ability to work shopping carts and means of payment with eCommerce tools.
· Profound knowledge of PHP.
· Profound knowledge of MySQL.
· Knowledge of jQuery, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc.
· Understanding of Search Engine Optimization, App Development and Graphic Design.
· Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
· Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands and work well under pressure.
· Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with Client via Meet (or Zoom) or on the phone.
· Proficient in English Language (Oral and Written).
· Availability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· An understanding of WordPress best practices and a commitment to following them.
· Ability to work through new and difficult WordPress issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of WordPress applications.
· Experience with Scrum or Kanban methodologies and tools like Asana or Jira is a plus but not required.
· Experience with GraphQL is a plus but not required.
· Experience with TypeScript, StoryBook and GDPR are a plus but not required.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· Have to be constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
· Have to work well and comfortable within a team environment.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.