We're a team of developers that's extremely well-positioned for the level of complexity involved in our projects. We like to get to work and we're constantly learning. As a company, we aim to provide an open space for good communication, empathy and understanding between colleagues, especially in our projects.
We are growing fast in all areas and we're working internally to support those who want to build a career at Reign. We have the chance to undergo technical training with some of our partners, which makes our environment of working and sharing knowledge at Reign an ideal opportunity to grow professionally.
What does our perfect candidate look like?
We're after an expert Mobile Developer with 3-5 years' experience. Our ideal candidate would be someone who can produce and scale software solutions alongside a multifunctional team. They'll be working across the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation. If you can work independently and responsibly, writing solid code and staying up to date with the latest technologies, then this could be the job for you.
As a Mobile Developer, you'll be working with dev teams and product managers to bring software solutions to life, constantly innovating to build and improve products.
- Support the full application development lifecycle
- Contribute to app design, testing, deployment and support
- Write clean and sustainable code, always thinking ahead to future usage
- Collate detailed requirements and propose solutions
- Write UI and unit tests to identify issues
- Make performance improvements by solving problems and bugs
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Work with product development teams
- Identify and plan new features and functionality
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Ensure that both new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Keep up to date with best practice and technologies