Architonic - ArchDaily’s vision is to empower everyone who makes architecture happen to create a better quality of life! With more than 200M monthly pageviews and a database of 450,000 product pages for architects and designers to browse from, we’re constantly developing and improving our user experience through our apps, platforms and services.
We care about your wellbeing and provide a culture that fosters happiness, innovation, and integration. We give you flexibility to work remotely, abroad, independently. We appreciate your time to rest when you need to, given that you are responsible for your own goals. You would be joining a multicultural, international team full of proactive young people with constant new challenges and a horizontal structure where your voice will be heard.
We are looking for Product Manager - Data Management
Leads the vision of both platform’s clients data management experience when uploading their content, focused on 3 main objectives:
1. Reduce time to publish
2. Client Experience
3. Optimization of databases
Leadership: Team leader for the entire project; responsible for the professional growth of his team, giving them feedback, and keeping them motivated and in their best possible performance.
Research & Project Definitions:
- Listens, understands and empathizes with clients and users' needs and desires.
- Actively listens to the different teams and areas within the organization.
- Market research, industry benchmarks, envisions future developments of the product in order to keep on adding value and discover underlying opportunities. Needs to apply UX research and prepare clear project definitions.
Strategizing and planning:
- Use information/data to develop an informed and factual strategy to achieve the goals set for the team.
- Define strategies for sustained and exponential growth of the company through the acquisition and retention of users in different channels, as well as keeping them active on the platform.
- Attend short term needs and make fast decisions keeping in mind the vision.
- Collaborative coordination of all involved areas, specially data and content management team.
- Defines requirements and stories, acceptance criteria and prioritization.
- Leads the developers team and team rituals: retrospectives, grooming, plannings, identify and solve team blockers, QA.
- Clarity on what data will be analyzed, and how it will connect to the organization's goals.
- Track what needs to be tracked in order to get all data needed to properly analyze and make further decisions.
Communication: Supervisory position and communication must be effective down the line in order to ensure proper execution of the roles/functions as well as company-wide alignment.
- Data Analytics skills: understanding of data management systems (like SQL-based systems) and how to analyze and build reports out of those systems.
- High analytical skills
- Work under pressure
- Stakeholder & trade-off management
- Content Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Design thinking approach
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management, and have previously worked on digital products
- SEO, SQL
We have offices in Santiago, Puerto Montt, Brasil, Zurich, and Berlin. If you live in any of those cities you could go there and enjoy a very cool working environment. If not, you can still work from home or wherever you prefer. We have a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, develop exciting projects and leave your mark on the biggest architectural platform of the world!
We care about the happiness and well-being of our team by promoting communication and a culture based on celebration.
- Flexible work schedules
- Complimentary insurance (tied to specific countries so it will depend on where you are.)
- Multicultural environment
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Healthy snacks
- 5 extra days of vacation (after 1 year in the company) and more!
- Among others!
If you are curious and want to know more, review our hashtags #humansofarchdaily and @dailytonics on Instagram. Apply and be part of our team!
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.